COVID-19 UPDATE FOR PATIENTS
Dear Valued Patients,
We remain committed to the safety of our patients, and team strictly following the current guidance of The Royal College of Dental Surgeons of Ontario. The health and well-being of our patients, team and community continue to be our highest priority.
With that in mind, you will notice some changes when you return to our practice:
- Pre-screening of all patients and team coming into the practice
- New plexiglass barriers in reception
- Personal protective equipment From: gowns, new masks, face shields, etc
- Barriers in treatment entry
- Surgically clean air purifiers in all treatment rooms
- Magazines, and toys have been put away
- Reception is set up for social distancing with hand sanitizer, masks available
- Please do not bring anyone with you to accompany your appointment at this time
It will remain a typical business in our sterilization centre. As always, we clean and sterilize our instruments, package all instruments into our autoclave sterilizers. The packages are stamped with the date, and spore tested. The treatment rooms will be completely cleaned to the highest standards in between patient use. Entering and exiting the treatment rooms will be strictly limited.
As you can tell, this will continue to be work in progress and we are proceeding at a much slower pace with caution under the guidance of the RCDSO and the Ministry of Health. We are confident that any visit you make will be a safe and happy experience!
Our administration team has been working hard to ensure we are reaching out to schedule your appointments.
Stay safe and healthy,
Your dedicated dental team
Parkhill East Dental Care