We are proud to be back to serve your dental needs! Please be advised of some important changes prior to making your appointment outlined below:
- You will be pre-screened for COVID-19 when you schedule your appointment, and again when you arrive at the office.
- Daily temperature checks for all staff and patients who enter building.
- Glass has been installed at reception desk.
- Alcohol-based hand rub available for frequent use throughout office, for patients and staff.
- We kindly ask that you bring your own mask. If you forget or do not have a mask you will be provided one at minimal cost.
- No seating in reception. Please wait in your car until a staff member invites you into the office. Your temperature will be taken before you enter the building. Toys and magazines have been removed as well.
- In accordance with RCDSO guidelines all patients are required to rinse with 1% peroxide rinse before their procedure, which will be made available to you before the procedures start .
- New HEPA filtration system in each operatory and in main office HVAC.
- We may look a little different in the gear we wear, but it’s still the same lovely staff underneath it all!
- Dental cleanings will be limited to hand scaling. We’re going back to the basics for a little while. Unfortunately, we are not offering polishes or ultrasonic scaling for stain removal at this time either.
- Please limit guests brought to the office. We ask that only one parent/guardian accompany their child please.
- Our washroom is not available at this time, we kindly ask you use the faculties prior to coming to your appointment. We will do our absolute best to greet and seat people as soon as we can to avoid unnecessary waiting.
Please note that things may change as this pandemic changes. We will continue to follow, monitor and adapt to the guidelines set out by the Ministry of Health, RCDSO, CDHO, ODAA, ODA, and Center for Disease Control. Thank you for your cooperation.
We look forward to seeing you soon at our office!